Why Choose Salonpas®
- Only FDA-Approved OTC Patch
OTC Pain Relief Patches
(NDA) – New Drug Application
- Salonpas® Pain Relief Patch
- Salonpas® Arthritis Patch
Non FDA Approved
- Icy Hot Patch (Extra Strength)
- Bengay Pain Relief Patch (Ultra Strength)
- Tiger Balm
- Well Patch
- Topical pain relief patches are now the fastest growing method for pain relief in the USA. Patches are applied right at the site of pain, so they don’t have to travel through your stomach and get processed by your liver before they start to work. They come in a variety of forms and sizes, so regardless of where your body pain is, there are products that are designed to fit.
- Topical pain relief products require a lower dose of medicine, because they target relief where you need it. There’s no need to worry about incorrect dosing or side effects; it’s an effective and safe plan for pain management.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., founded in 1847, has specialized in the development of patch technology to relieve everyday aches and pains since the introduction of Salonpas® in 1934. The Salonpas® product line gained early acceptance in Asia and now sells in 50 countries around the world.
- The use of topicals for pain management is already high in other countries. Salonpas® is the #1 brand of patches in the world, and the largest marketers of pain relief patches in the USA. Hisamitsu has the only OTC pain patch on the market that has gone through the FDA’s new drug application process, so it’s been tested and approved for sale in the same trials as prescription drugs. And the Salonpas® Pain Relief Patch and Arthritis Patch are the only products in their class that can claim up to 12 hours of relief for mild to moderate pain!
Up to 12 hours of pain relief
(Based on label comparison)